4 years of coll life

I would like to share my experiences during my 4 year coll life. During my 1st year, my life went horribly and i used to be tensed always.. wasn't matured enough though!! Slowly started speaking to friends and gaining knowledge through books once i entered the dept during my 2nd yr. I hesitated to live until the end of 5th semester, got irritated and bugged a lot. During my 6th semester, I learned what true love is all about. Got matured to some extent. Started leading a better life and faced each situation with good confidence within myself. Started respecting people and friends around me from my heart which can't be expressed in words.This became the turning point in my life, which happened through a 7 day Inner Engineering Program at my coll conducted by Isha Yoga. I really thank our college management for conducting these courses at our coll. This course actually gave me good confidence to face the interviews confidently. I was able to manage all situations efficiently. I got many good friends, which i can't forget. Names of some of my friends include Anand Viswanathan, Vaidyanathan, Sabapathy. ll '' surely miss all!!

Comments

Maestro said…
hey sailu!!! what da.. this one para is 4 yrs of coll life eh?

write more da.. eagerly waiting..
siva sailam said…
jus wanted to cut short and write da...

Popular posts from this blog

Office life @ WIPRO

7 day Inner Enginnnering Program @ SASTRA University