7 day Inner Enginnnering Program @ SASTRA University

hi i like to share my experiences on a 7 day program conducted by ISHA YOGA @ SASTRA UNIVERSITY. On the very first day, i was very eager to know what yoga is all about. By doing yoga consistently, i found many changes in my day to day activities. we had a powerful meditation during the course of the program. Even we had powerful meditation @ ISHA YOGA, COIMBATORE. They also taught asanas and some breathing exercises. By doing it properly,
the changes which occurred in me are as follows:
1)Irrespective of time, i sleep at the moment when i start closing my eyes and also wake up around 6 or 6:30.
2)I became very active. My concentration power increased.
3) Moreover, sympathy between people surrounding me increased.
4) My fear to move wit friends went off. I became very flexible.
5)As one of my friend used to say, taking notes is the only purpose for which i attend classes. But at last, i don't accept.
6) Whenever we are happy,decisions taken by us are proper and fear is the root cause for all failures.
7)When we blame others despite blaming us when we should, makes the life miserable and i realized really blaming others as my fault.

My main aim for attending yoga classes is to lead a peaceful life irrespective of the people surrounding us and slowly achieving it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Office life @ WIPRO

4 years of coll life